Terms and Conditions By making a purchase on this website, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
- A seven (7) days is provided for refunds on most unopened/unused parts, commencing from the date of receipt by the purchaser. Returns within this period may incur a restocking fee of 20% or more. Refunds may not apply to parts that have already been installed. It's important to note that certain special order items are not eligible for returns. The customer is responsible for covering return shipping charges.
- In the case of special order items or those requiring ordering, a full refund may not be possible once the order is placed. Such returns could be subject to a restocking fee of 20%-30% or more, in addition to any applicable shipping charges. Specific special orders may not be eligible for returns at all.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring the accuracy and suitability of the parts they purchase for their intended vehicle. It is essential to cross-reference the parts listed on the invoice to ensure the correct items are being received or ordered.
- Az Motorsport and all affiliated parties are not liable for any damages or losses arising from the installation of parts onto vehicles.
- All performance parts are intended strictly for off-road usage. Az Motorsport bears no responsibility for the misuse or violation of this regulation, or any federal laws pertaining to performance or upgraded components.
- Any damages identified on purchased parts must be reported to Az Motorsport upon delivery of the goods. Damaged items that are not reported within 24 hours of delivery will not be eligible for returns or refunds.
- Orders placed using Paypal will incur a 4% cancellation fee in the event of cancellation. Please be aware that all order cancellations might be subject to a 2,5% transaction fee.
- The shipping cutoff for orders to be dispatched on the same day is 1pm EST. Orders placed after this time will generally be shipped on the next business day.